Tuesday

12-8-2009


Babies
Cars
Coupons
Phones
Hugs
Journals
Time
Laundry
Recipes
Wreaths



Babies: One of God's greatest gift...need I say more!
Cars: So nice to get about without having to consider walking distance, carrying capacity, and just plain awesome not being stuck somewhere.
Coupons: I love saving money and getting great deals!
Phones: I miss my family and friends and the phone helps keep me connected. It also makes me feel safe.
Hugs: Hugs straighten out the soul.
Journals: Growth, depth, and moments captured to live on, within the ink.
Time: Stop fighting time. It will come. Learn to enjoy it's rhythm!
Laundry: I love laundry, maybe in the top 10 of all things I love! Many reasons~I can finally afford clothes, water to wash them in, and nice smelling laundry detergent. Having two capable arms to carry, fold, and wash with. My family will grow, change, and move out, so I only have so long do these things for them.
Recipes: Passing on the legacies of family, bite by bite.
Wreaths: Beautiful, welcoming, and refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment