Friday

12/18/2009

Daddy's are my favorite overall thing of the day! I am very blessed with many great dad's through out my life~ my grandfather, my dad, my daughter's daddy, and of course Our FATHER!

Malachi 4:6
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers...

Psalm 103:13
As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him...

Proverbs 3:11-12
My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline
and do not resent his rebuke,
because the Lord disciplines those he loves,
as a father the son he delights in.

Proverbs 23:22
Listen to your father, who gave you life,
and do not despise your mother when she is old.

Proverbs 23:24
The father of a righteous man has great joy;
he who has a wise son delights in him.

Ephesians 6:4
Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

Colossians 3:21
Fathers, do not embitter your children, or they will become discouraged.

Any man can be a father, it takes a special person to be a dad. ~ English Proverb

There is no pillow as soft as a father's strong shoulder.~ Richard Evans

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.~ Amy Heckerling

Go hug a great dad today!

No comments:

Post a Comment